FFA.Games
Search…
Lottery Packs

About the Pack

FFA.Games releases a number of limited edition Packs. Purchasing of packs are the only way to issue new cards. Each pack contains a different version of the mysterious palyers, and the card burst rate, the number of players, the card price and the remaining number of cards sold out are set in the contract. If you want to get your favorite player, please move fast.

Types of lottery packs

FFA.Games will issue a variety of pack promotions before major events. Examples are as follow:

Pack example 1:

  • Name: single random players pack
  • Details: contains a random player card, the rare gold card probability is 98%, the advanced blue card probability is 2%, and the only red card probability is 0.
  • Quantity: 100
  • Price: 1000 FFA
There is 100% chance to get a NFT players card for those who bought this kind of pack, each pack costs 1000 FFA, 100 packs in total, the offer is subject to availability. Players cards are randomly selected from the whole card pool, and the card probability of each card are 98%, 2% and 0 respectively.

Pack example 2:

  • Name: Funny pack
  • Details: there is a probability to get a random players card or a prop. The rare gold card probability is 4.9%, the advanced blue card probability is 0.1%, the only red card probability is 0, and the prop probability is 95%.
  • Quantity: 2000
  • Price: 50 FFA
There is 5% chance to get a NFT players card for those who bought this kind of pack, each pack costs 50 FFA, 2000 packs in total, the offer is subject to availability.

How to buy a pack?

You can visit the “Markets”page and pay FFA tokens to purchase the packs on sale. You need to complete the wallet authorization before you purchase for the first time.

Why be the First Card Owner?

Each NFT players card corresponds to an owner, and the ownership of NFT changes after each transfer transaction.
As each NFT card on the FFA.Games platform is generated through a pack, the address information of the lucky user, that is, the first "card owner", will be permanently written into the blockchain contract until the card is recycled and destroyed by the owner.
The first card owner corresponds to the concept of a youth training club in the soccer industry, after which all transfer transactions on the player's card will receive a 5% share of the transfer fee.
Be the first owner of more FFA.Games players cards is a way of achieving sustained and steady returns.